Monday, 25 June 2012

控制狂 Control Freak- English translation


没关系 都理解的
拍照时 角度和方向
没问题 都配合的
睡着时 做梦的重量

No problem, everything is understood
The photograph’s angle and direction
No question, I will be co-operative
How deep I dream while I sleep


云要多高
天要多蓝先对照色票
我往前跑 迷幻的神态都做到
回头的次数刚刚好

How high you want the clouds to be
And how blue the skies? Just control the colour swatches
I run forward; maintaining a mysterious demeanor
Turning back just the right number of times

控制狂 你到底想怎样
因为你我想要大声唱 Woah…
控制狂 你美丽的声响
沿着你我流进了海洋 Woah…

Control freak, what do you wanna do?
Because of you, I want to loudly sing, “Woah…”
Control freak, your beautiful voice
With you, I float into the ocean; Woah…

没道理 都迷恋的
一整天 绕圈圈打转
没办法 都需要的
一整夜 不可征服之幻

There’s no reason; I’m completely bewitched
Going in circles for a whole day
There are no more means; I completely need it
That irresistible magic that lasts the whole night


没有钟表 对着爱这个主题思考
我就想要 把所有生命都消耗
研究你所有的无聊

Without a watch, I think about the topic of love
I just want to deplete my entire life
Researching all your silly antics


控制狂 亲密得就好像
蛋壳里的蛋白和蛋黄Woah
控制狂 我还能怎么讲
哎 Woah

Control freak, we’re as intimate as
The yolk and albumen in an egg’s shell; Woah…
Control freak, what more can I say?
Ai, la la la la la la la la la; Woah…


控制狂 你到底想怎样
因为你我想要大声唱 Woah
控制狂 你美丽的声响
沿着你我流进了海洋 Woah

Control freak, what do you wanna do?
Because of you, I want to loudly sing, “Woah…”
Control freak, your beautiful voice
With you, I float into the ocean; Woah…

听你安排的豢养 听你所有的话
谁在乎太阳
盲目的手抚慰我的擦伤
让你命令我歌唱 让你将我捆绑
谁在乎光亮
丢掉自由就是自由的方法

Raised up by things you arranged; listening to everything you say
Who cares about the sun?
Blind hands comfort my bruises
Allowing you to command me to sing; Allowing you to bind me
Who cares about the light?
Give up freedom to be free

没什么 我可以的
就控制你这个控制狂

It’s nothing, really; I can handle it
I just have to control you, control freak

No comments:

Post a Comment