Tuesday 26 June 2012

Jiakai is married!



I know this is late, but sodagreen guitarist Liu Jiakai got married early this month. According to Sina Entertainment, the band gathered at the Hsinchu Ambassador Hotel for the wedding reception. When asked whether he was afraid of potential pranks from his band members, he told reporters that the band would be fetching the bride with him, and that the journey to the bride's house and back would be six hours. He quipped: "After all that, I doubt even Tsing-Fong would have the strength for any hazing."



The wedding went smoothly, with Xiaowei as host. The bride entered as 'Incomparable Beauty' played in the background. For some reason, the band members were all drinking orange juice (or beer??) during the toast. As Jiakai prepared to make his speech, Xiaowei encouraged him to speak as much as he wanted.



The next day, Jiakai confirmed on his Weibo page that his wife was four months pregnant, saying that "Life is always filled with mixed emotions. Looking at my father and my unborn child, it is hard for me to express my feelings, but now I can understand how my father felt all those years ago... in October, the first 'little sodagreen' would come to our world... I told [my father at the hospital], 'I've grown up and I've got married, there's no need to worry about me anymore. It was a pity you weren't able to come to the wedding, as half of the people there are your friends... Do your best! Hurry up and get discharged and come home! You would definitely want to see your grandson, he's four months old already, and has started to move around!'"

Jiakai's father remains in a coma after a car accident six years ago.

苏打绿吉他手家凯昨日完婚

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?
    Local-Cheaters.com

    ReplyDelete